Haul and Review: Rude Cosmetics

I've recently been dealing with a lot of issues and my consolation is... buying makeup LOL. 
I'll try to make detailed reviews of all the items I've bought, so let's jump in, I'll show you what I've got and my first impressions if available.

Haul 1: Rude Cosmetics

 I haven't heard from this brand before this purchase. I got the Undaunted Blush Palette,two Notorious Liquid Lip lippies in Bad to the Bone and Obscene Gesture, and the Crime Does Pay Nude Collection.

Now, I've been wearing these regularly and I've finally reached a veredict. I'll go item by item

The Undaunted Blush Palette:
First of all, the colours were WAY more intense IRL than how they look on the website. Some looked almost neon, which is something that immediately grabbed my attention in a negative way.
They are EXTREMELY pigmented, but the blendability isn't the best, they tend to grab a little. However, I found that when applied with a fan brush, the results are decent and they are pretty long lasting. The packaging is nice and simple.  

OVERALL GRADE:
 
3/5 Teacups

 Crime Does Pay Nude Collection:

I have to say, that this is probably one of the BEST liquid lipstick formulas I've ever encountered. It lasts long, doesn't build up nastily like some other formulas I've tried (looking at you, Colourpop), it's not too drying but it's still absolutely transfer proof. My issue with these were the colours. They aren't really nude at all, for the most part. Most have these super bright pigmentation that doesn't really favour me. If the colours were a bit muted, they'd be perfection. Also, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, I loved it.


OVERALL GRADE:
 4/5 Teacups

Notorious Liquid Lip Color

Same situation with Obscene Gesture, it's a little bit too bright for my taste, Bad to the Bone on the other hand is a beautiful shade, but it turns out it doesn't suit me too much since it's too ashy for my skintone. However, I do reach out for both at times because like I said, the formula is killer!

OVERALL GRADE:
 
 4/5 Teacups
 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About me:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic