Review: Peripera Airy Ink Foundation

Greetings everyone! Today I'll be reviewing Peripera's Airy Ink Foundation. I've been wanting to get my hands on it since forever and finally managed to purchase it. (Thanks, Xmas bonus) 
Peripera Airy Ink Foundation Beige 2 I've been using Holika Holika's Holi Pop Matte BB Cream for my everyday look, and quite content with it, since BB creams are on the lighter side of make up and that suits my purposes, but I did want a spare foundation for special occasions and what not, and after the complete fiasco that was Revlon Colorstay's Combination Oily Foundation, which I bought just to try something non-AB for a change, I decided I'd just stick to what already works for me haha. I've been asking for recommendations on my favourite AsianBeauty subreddit for matte foundations, and got tempted by quite a few, so a hurricane of reviews is coming soon huehuehue, but this is the first one I chose. 

Hola a todos! El día de hoy haré un review de la base Airy Ink Foundation de Peripera. He querido probarla desde hace mucho y por fin la compré. (Gracias, bono de Navidad) 
He estado utilizando la BB Cream Holi Pop Matte de Holika Holika para mi arreglo diario, y estoy contentísima con ella, ya que las BB creams son muy ligeras y eso me encanta, pero necesitaba una base más fuerte para ocasiones especiales, y después del fiasco que resultó la base para rostro mixto y graso Revlon Colorstay que decidí comprar para probar algo que no fuera asiático, definitivamente fue debut y despedida y mejor regresé a lo que ya se que funciona. He estado pidiendo mas recomendaciones de bases mate en mi subreddit favorito de AsianBeauty, y se me han antojado varias, así que un huracán de reviews viene en camino, pero esta fue la primera que elegí.

peripera airy ink foundation beige 2So first things first, packaging. it's elegant and sleek as you can see, featuring a pump dispenser (which I love compared to my Holi Pop BB, since it's a lot more hygienic) and a smooth frosted glass finish. I bought mine in Beige (2) which as you can see from the swatch, it has a slightly yellow undertone, which goes perfectly with my skin. 
Pues primero lo primero, el empaque. Es elegante y sencillo como se puede apreciar, tiene dispensador de bomba, (lo cual me encanta en comparación con mi Holi Pop BB, ya que creo que es mas higiénico) y un acabado de cristal esmerilado. Compré la mía en el tono Beige (2), que como pueden ver en el swatch, tiene un fondo ligeramente amarillo que va perfecto con mi piel. 

Let's move on to the issue at stake: Performance. The first thing I noticed about this foundation is how light it feels on the skin, after blending it, it felt almost as if I had no make up whatsoever. The coverage is on the lighter side of things, which I didn't love because in this case I was looking for something stronger, but you can build it up without issues, since it's VERY blendable. I had heard from one of my fellow Asian Beauty redditors, that this foundation would set on her every pore and line, which made me expect a similar result,  but that wasn't my case at all, it settled to a nice powdery satin finish, I sealed my T-Zone with my Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear Pact, since my combo skin can give me issues on that area but did not apply powder anywhere else since the foundation didn't even seem to need it. I decided not to use any concealer just to test the actual coverage of the foundation which was nice, but as you can see in my picture, my dark circles were a b it visible underneath, so I don't recommend skipping on the concealer if you're looking for a full coverage look. 
Vamos entonces a lo que nos interesa: El desempeño. Lo primero que noté acerca de esta base, es lo ligera que se siente sobre la piel, la sentía casi como si no trajera maquillaje. La cobertura es más bien ligera, cosa que no me encantó porque en este caso si buscaba algo más fuerte, pero puedes aplicar mas capas sin problema ya que se difumina MUY fácil. Una de mis co-redditoras de Asian Beauty, había comentado que esta base había hecho muy notorio cada poro y línea de su rostro, por lo que había anticipado un resultado similar, pero no fue mi caso en absoluto, la base dejó un acabado satinado tipo polvo, sellé mi zona T con mi polvo compacto Dear Girls Be Clear de Etude House, ya que mi piel mixta suele darme problemas en esa área, pero no apliqué polvo en el resto de mi rostro ya que la base ni siquiera parecía necesitarlo. Decidí no utilizar ningún tipo de corrector extra para probar la verdadera cobertura, que es bastante buena, pero como se ve en mi fotografía, mis ojeras seguían siendo un poco visibles, así que no recomiendo usarla sin correctores si se busca una cobertura total. 

On to the next aspect: Durability. The foundation stayed perfect for around 6 hours, and then needed a few touch ups with my pact powder, but all in all it still looked pretty decent by the end of the day. I did notice it faded quicker on my chin area, since it's usually more oily than the rest of my face, but in general, it does last for quite a bit. 
Pasemos al siguiente aspecto: Durabilidad. La base permaneció perfecta por alrededor de 6 horas, después comenzó a necesitar retoques con mi polvo compacto pero en general lucía bastante decente al final del día. Noté que se desvaneció mucho más rapido en mi barbilla, ya que esa zona es especialmente grasosa en mi rostro, pero realmente si dura bastante. 

Final Scores/ Puntaje Final

Coverage/ Cobertura: 7/10
Finish/Acabado: 9/10
Durability/Durabilidad: 8/10
Blendability/ Fácil difuminado: 10/10
Feeling on the skin/Sensación en la piel: 10/10 



 Repurchase?: Yes, but it definitely won't be the full coverage foundation I was looking for
¿Volvería a comprarla?: Si, pero en definitiva no es la base de cobertura completa que buscaba
 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About me:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic