My current skincare routine: January 2018 // Rutina skincare Enero 2018

Hello there! Today we'll be reviewing my current skincare routine. My routine is never the same, it changes a LOT since I love trying new products and will rarely stick to one specific product for a prolonged time unless I really really reaaally like it. It also depends on how my skin is feeling, the time of the year, etc. I won't be mentioning anything regarding my cleansing routine since that topic has material for a complete entry on its own, so we'll stick to skincare for the time being.

¡Hola a todos! El día de hoy les comparto mi rutina de cuidado de la piel actual. Mi rutina cambia DEMASIADO ya que me encanta probar nuevos productos y difícilmente me quedo con un producto por mucho tiempo a menos que de verdad me encante. También depende de como sienta mi piel, la época del año, etc. No mencionaré nada acerca de mi rutina de limpieza ya que por si sola esa tiene material para una entrada completa, entonces nos limitaremos a cuidado de la piel por ahora.
Kbeauty skincare haul

These are the products I use regularly for my daytime and nighttime routine, adding some sheet masks every now and then. They're listed on the order I apply them.
Estos son los productos que uso tanto para rutina nocturna como diurna, añadiendo algunas sheet mask ocasionales. Están listados en el orden en que los aplico.

Etude House WonderPore Freshner (Day/Night): This is one of the few products I've repurchased for the third time now. It's the first thing I apply after my cleansing routine and I pat it over my face with a cotton pad. I adore it because it leaves my skin feeling like glass. Exactly like glass. I'm not even joking, ever since I started wearing it, it feels EXTREMELY soft. On the downside, it's not as good as it claims at keeping your pores unclogged, but it doesn't do a bad job there either, so this is still one of my top products.
Etude House WonderPore Freshner (Día/Noche): Este es uno de los pocos productos que comprado por tercera vez. Es lo primero que aplico posterior a mi limpieza y lo pongo utilizando una torunda de algodón. Lo adoro porque deja mi piel suave como cristal. Exactamente como cristal. No bromeo, desde que comencé a utilizarla, mi piel se siente EXTREMADAMENTE suave. Por otro lado, no es tan bueno como anuncia en cuanto a mantener los poros descongestionados, pero tampoco hace un mal trabajo en ese sentido, entonces es sin duda uno de mis productos favoritos. 

Prreti Watery Barrier Essence (Day/Night): This is a mild algae and collagen based essence. I got my hands on it as an emergency purchase when the parcel with my second bottle of the Secret Key's 24K Gold Premium Essence was lost by the post company. I basically chose it because it was pretty affordable, and I actually liked it a lot, a second bottle is even on the way because this one is already halfway down. I apply it with my bare hands and press them against my face to help it absorb. 
Prreti Watery Barrier Essence (Day/Night): Esta es una suave esencia de colágeno y algas marinas. La obtuve como compra de emergencia cuando el paquete con mi segunda botella de la esencia 24K Gold Premium de Secret Key fue extraviada por la compañia de correos. Básicamente la elegí porque estaba a un buen precio, y en realidad me gustó bastante, una segunda botella ya viene en camino de hecho, ya que esta ya va a la mitad. La aplico utilizando mis manos y siempre las presiono un poco contra mi rostro para ayudar a la absorción. 

Prreti Berry White Serum (Day/Night): I decided to give this serum a chance, in case it turned out to be as good as their Essence. It features a berry concentrate as a moisture agent, niacinamide as a whitening agent, and adenosine as an anti-wrinkle agent. It's supposed to also be good diminishing nasolabial crease wrinkles, but I personally haven't tried that. My dark circles have indeed softened since I started wearing it and it does a nice job moisturising my eyelids. 
Prreti Berry White Serum (Dia/Noche): Decidí darle a este serum una oportunidad para ver si resultaba tan bueno como la esencia. Está elaborado con un concentrado de moras para hidratación, niacinamida como agente blanqueador y adenosina como agente anti arrugas. Se supone que también ayuda a eliminar las arrugas en el area nasolabial, pero sinceramente no lo he probado en esa zona. Mis ojeras sin embargo si están menos marcadas desde que lo utilizo e hidrata bien mis párpados. 

Farm Stay Snail Mucus Moisture Cream (Day): I bought this cream specifically for winter, since I regularly prefer gel based moisturisers, but my skin goes dreadfully flaky during cold weather and this one seemed like a nice choice. The main ingredient is snail mucus, which is also an awesome anti wrinkle agent. I don't apply too much of it. A little goes a long way!  
Farm Stay Snail Mucus Moisture Cream (Día): Compré esta crema específcamente para el invierno, ya que regularmente prefiero hidratantes en gel, pero mi piel se descama terrible con el frío y esta pareció una buena opción. El ingrediente principal es baba de caracol, que además es un anti arrugas increíble. No aplico demasiada. Un poquito rinde bien. 

Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask (Night): I bought this sleeping pack for winter after reading insanely good reviews about it, feeling a bit skeptic. Usually if something sounds too good to be true, it's cause it isn't, but boy, is this mask good! It leaves my skin feeling plump and soft while never leaving it greasy or breaking me out. A consummate winter time favourite, no question. 
Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask (Noche): Compré esta mascarilla nocturna para el invierno después de leer algunas opiniones obscenamente buenas sobre ella, con un tanto de escepticismo. Generalmente, si algo suena demasiado bueno para ser verdad, no lo es, pero vaya que es buena esta mascarilla. Deja mi piel lozana e hidratada sin dejar sensación grasosa o causarme granitos. En definitiva, de mis favoritos invernales.  

Care:Nel Lip Sleeping Mask (Night): I used to be rather neglectful with my lips, but since I've been wearing matte long lasting lippies for months, my lips had started to resent it and I needed to take measures. This lip sleeping mask is advertised as a dupe for Laneige's lip sleeping mask, featuring a similar package and components. I have tried Laneige's mask before and I've gotten basically the same results. However, this one doesn't have a spatula applicator, which makes it a little less hygienic.
Care:Nel Lip Sleeping Mask (Noche): Solía ser bastante descuidada con mis labios, pero después de meses de utilizar labiales indelebles mate, mis labios empezaron a resentir los efectos y tuve que tomar medidas. Esta mascarilla se anuncia como un dupe de la mascarilla de labos de Laneige, con un empaque y fórmula similares. He probado ambas mascarillas y los resultados son muy parecidos. Sin embargo, esta no tiene aplicador de espátula, lo que la vuelve un poco menos higiénica. 


 Well, this is basically it. Like I said, I use a few sheet masks or rinse out masks, every two weeks or so, just to give it an extra boost. Have any questions? Comments? Leave them below and I'll answer ASAP

Esto es básicamente todo. Como dije, en ocasiones utilizo sheet masks o mascarillas enjuagables, cada quince dias aproximadamente, sólo para darle un extra de nutrición. ¿Preguntas? ¿Comentarios? Dejenlos debajo y contestare lo antes posible.






0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About me:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic